Wow – it has been a long pause here on my blog. My life is filled with excitement, challenges and rapid growth… or in other words I quitted my job and founded my engineering business :) – YAY! Transitioning from an employee to your own boss is quite a change, isn’t it? There are so many insights, thoughts, struggles, magic moments and successes I could tell you… but not now ^^ because there is a something different happening soon…
Birthday Birthday – I turn 27 on 7.2
YAY! It’s my birthday week (and my birthday month hihi). Some of you know my graphic record about my “Inspiration Day” – my birthday “party” when I turned 26. That was my gift to myself and all the amazing ladies I invited – I even had to fly in one lady from the UK. It was a blast and I’m still so grateful. You will not believe it maybe, but it was life-changing for me.
Is it even possible to top my last birthday? Do I even need to top it? No, if I don’t want to, I don’t need to. How do I want to spend my birthday then? With things I love…
– be creative with ceramics
– support people to reach their goals and/or habits
… that leads to my lea-birthday-formula:
9 people * 3 monthly challenges = 27 ceramic triggers
(and yes, as an engineer I love as well maths and physics)
What does it mean?
Do you have 3 monthly challenges that you want to tackle this year? Reaching a goal or creating a new habit?
In today’s busy world we easily tend to forget our own goals or habits – even when they are written on paper. That’s why I create individual and small sized ceramic triggers, that you can put in your pocket, place on your desk or even in the fridge. The constantly remind you :).
Or a playful reminder to invest time in a foreign language. The “buttons” have different numbers on one side, so the one you pull out is the amount of minutes you have to invest that day. Cool, right?
– You, with 3 challenges
– 30 min skype-call (preferably on the 7. feb) where we talk about your goals/habits you’d like to create
– my ceramic talent :) and *oh dear* my 20+ years of experience… haha – am I old or did I start that early? The latter ;-)
– material, 1st firing, glazing, 2nd firing for free :)
– only shipping costs are at your expense – about 15$ > little packet from Switzerland to your country.
Are you in?
Write a mail at hello [at] LEAsHeartART.com including:
– Why you want to be one of those lucky 9 receiving their unique and fun ceramic triggers:
– Is it possible to skype on the 7. feb? yes/not yet sure/probably not, but I have other options…
Now – 4. feb (latest 6.feb) : Write a mail :)
4. feb evening: I’ll send the link for my agenda…
5-6. feb: …and you choose the time to skype
7. feb: Celebrating Birthday :), skyping, listening and creating your ceramic triggers
March: You receive your ceramic triggers :D
Through the year: You tackle your monthly challenges with the support of your ceramic triggers
Are you excited as well? Yay – I can’t wait to get to know about your challenges :D!